(Country) – On many social networking platforms, Juventus’ third jersey for the 2021/22 season designed by Adidas is receiving “hail and hail”.
– “The design team should make these products instead of designing the jersey”.
“This shirt is as bad as Juventus itself.”
– “The worst shirt in the history of Juventus”.
– “Design team should ask themselves”.
– “Is this the jersey of the Ukraine team?”.
– “I can’t believe Adidas can pay the design team to make such a horrible shirt.”
– “This shirt is the enemy of fashion”.
– “This shirt has the original price of 90 euros. But even if Adidas reduced the price to 5 euros, I would not buy it.”
– “I own 25 Juventus jerseys. Since 2012 until now, I have bought almost no missing model. But with this shirt model, even if I give it away, I don’t want to accept it. I have never seen the kit. What bad football outfit is that?”
– “Cristiano Ronaldo will leave Juventus because of this shirt. He looks better in a white shirt. So go back to Real Madrid.”
“It looks like a Tour de France jersey.”
– “This shirt is a disaster. I won’t watch any Juventus game if they wear it. Adidas design team deserves to be fired.”
– “The title of the ugliest shirt in 2021 belongs to Juventus. I think the Juventus shirt designed by Nike is the best.”
– “Who designed this shirt? A Napoli fan?”.
– “When will the contract between Adidas and Juventus expire?”.
– “How can this thing exist on Earth? Can’t believe this is a professional soccer jersey!”.
– “Adidas needs to stop this silly act immediately!”.
“I thought the Juventus players were wearing Parma jerseys.”
Source link: https://toquoc.vn/ao-dau-cua-juventus-bi-cong-dong-mang-nem-da-toi-boi-40202120855638783.htm